The popularity of SPC floor has been growing steadily over the last few years. This is due to its low cost, ease of installation and maintenance, and its wide range of colours and designs. It is also eco-friendly, as the materials used in its construction are recyclable. When it comes to installation, SPC flooring is usually installed over a layer of foam or cork padding. The padding provides insulation and also helps reduce sound. It also helps reduce the risk of slipping, providing a cushioning effect. Once installed, the flooring can be cleaned and maintained with a damp mop or vacuum.
We are the best manufacturer of SPC Floor in India, we provide the best quality SPC flooring solutions for your home or office. Our SPC flooring is designed to provide superior performance and durability. Our team of experts has years of experience in the flooring industry and we use the latest technologies to create high-quality products that are designed to last. We also offer the best SPC Floor to our customers in customized sizes to meet all their requirements at a leading market price.
USP of SPC Floor:-
- • Durable: SPC flooring is highly resistant to wear and tear. It is made from a combination of stone and plastic that is designed to be extremely hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- • Waterproof: SPC flooring is 100% waterproof and is impervious to water damage. It will not warp, swell or be affected by moisture.
- • Low Maintenance: SPC flooring requires very little maintenance. It is easy to clean and does not require any special treatments.
- • Eco-Friendly: SPC flooring is made from recycled materials, making it an eco-friendly option. It is also free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- • Versatile: SPC flooring can be used in any room of the home, including bathrooms and kitchens. It is also available in a variety of colors and styles to suit any decor.
Structure of SPC Floor
(5 Layer Core Made Of Stone Polymer Composite)
|1) Double Layer UV||Reduce fading to sun light near window or any other indoor environment.|
|2) Wear Layer||Strong Wear - Resistance for foot traffic and make the surface scratch resistance.|
|3) Decorative Paper||A design layer of high-resolution photo of real wood that is reproduced with sophisticated printing techniques.|
|4) Base Layer||Primary layer of the SPC structure|
Technical Specifications of SPC Floor
|Wear Layer||0.3mm & 0.5mm|
|Edge Profile||Micro Bevel Edge|
|Installation Method||Quick Lock Installation System|