We understand the needs of our customers and the importance of providing them with the best quality LVT flooring. This is why we have invested in cutting-edge technology and the best-quality materials to ensure that our flooring is of the highest standard.
As a leading provider of LVT Flooring, we understand that having the right flooring solution is essential to creating the perfect look and feel for any space. That’s why we offer a wide range of LVT Flooring products and services to ensure that our customers get what they need to create the perfect look and feel for their space. We also offer the best SPC Floor to our customers in customized sizes to meet all their requirements at a leading market price.
USP of LVT flooring:-
- • Durability: It is immensely durable and resists wear and tear.
- • Stain-resistant: It is easy to clean and is highly resistant to staining.
- • Waterproof: It is waterproof, making it an ideal choice for areas prone to moisture or spills.
- • Warm and comfortable: It is softer and warmer underfoot than other flooring materials.
- • Cost-effective: It is more cost-effective than original stone or hardwood flooring, making it the best option for budget-conscious homeowners.
- • Variety: It is available in a variety of colours, textures, and patterns, allowing you to customize your flooring to fit your unique style.
Structure of LVT flooring
(5 Layer Core Made Of Stone Polymer Composite)
|1) Double Layer UV||Reduce fading to sun light near window or any other indoor environment.|
|2) Wear Layer||Strong Wear - Resistance for foot traffic and make the surface scratch resistance.|
|3) Decorative Paper||A design layer of high-resolution photo of real wood that is reproduced with sophisticated printing techniques.|
|4) Base Layer||Primary layer of the SPC structure|
Technical Specifications of LVT flooring
|Wear Layer||0.3mm & 0.5mm|
|Edge Profile||Micro Bevel Edge|
|Installation Method||Quick Lock Installation System|